Tim believes in training the trainer. Dogs are domestically evolved cousins of wolves. While they have been domesticated and are attuned to our human world, they still operate on a basic set of drives and often unbalanced drives are the origin of behaviors that we consider to be problematic. These 18 drives include but are not limited to rank, pack, prey, fight, and retrieve. These drives along with 13 others can be diminished or enhanced with the proper training and supervision. It is important to create and establish clear expectations through communication and teaching.
Private In Home Training Sessions
- This is a meet and greet for our Trainer to meet the owners and meet the dog in their environment.
- During this hour the owners can discuss with the Trainer their needs and what they hope to get out of the training sessions.
- After both parties agree that Private In Home Sessions are a good fit, then a package can be purchased.
- Trainer will work with dog to achieve the goals discussed in the introductory session.
- Please note that it may take more than 4 sessions depending on the desired outcome
- Any additional classes can be added on as single hour long lessons at $110 each.