When you’re traveling or away from home, your pets miss you as much as you miss them. Why not keep them busy at the incredible dog hotel at Audrey’s Barkyard. All breeds and sizes are welcome, and all overnight pet boarding in Wake Forest, NC, includes everything in our daycare services, allowing them to play with the other dogs during the day.
Requirements for Boarding Your Dog
- FOOD: We ask that you bring your pet’s food. The food must be brought in an airtight/sealed container or a zip lock bag. If you don’t bring food, it’s ok, We are happy to give them our in-house food. Please note that there will be a $3/day fee added to your final boarding bill.
- MEDICATION: If your dog requires medication during dog boarding, please bring that and let us know about how you need it given. Unlike most places, we don’t have additional charges associated with administering medications.
- PERSONAL ITEMS: Any personal items that you feel would make your baby more comfortable, please feel free to bring them with you. Please understand, any personal items like bedding or toys, runs the risk of getting damaged due to other dogs possibly playing with their toys as well. Bring these items at your own risk.
- VACCINE REQUIREMENTS: All dogs must be up to date on their rabies and distemper inoculations. We also require a clean fecal test and Bordetella booster . These tests must be up to date every 6 months, not annually. We do not accept pets that have had their vaccines given at home. They must be administered by a licensed healthcare professional.
- PLEASE NOTE: The exceptions to this requirement are as follows:
- RABIES EXCEPTION: Puppies younger than 4 months are not required to receive the rabies vaccination. After 4 months, it is required.
- MEDICAL REASONS: Any vaccination that is restricted due to medical reasons, requires a letter from your veterinarian prior to arrival.